Friday, February 1, 2013

Intertubes!

A few days ago my roommate, sitemate, and I went on a mini-adventure to get Internet set up in Jade & my’s house. This venture was extremely successful - two days later and we are spending our Friday night internetting and not speaking. A little bit of America in our living room in Lichinga.
I’ve been teaching for two weeks now. I have two classes of 11th graders, with an average of about 55 kids per class. Eeek! Still a bit unsure about teaching…especially to teenagers…in Mozambique…in Portiguese. 
But I’m hoping to get connected with some of the orgs in Lichinga for a secondary project - maybe even WWF! So that should be exciting.
There’s probably all sorts of other fascinating things I could share…but as always, they escape me now that I’m actually on the Internet!
Until next post, then!
And maybe that one will have pictures.

Also, tumblr doesn't always agree with Mozambique, so I think I will be using blogspot from now on.

No comments:

Post a Comment